03 10月 2008

I'm on-line!

Hello everyone:
After 2 weeks in Germany, I can sit in my room using computer, yeah~ No longer to go to the computer center or bother someone to use Linux. Although the Internet speed is a little lower, even bbs. But slow is better than none (poor Uris...)

The weather here is just 11 Celsius degree now with chilly wind and rain, like the cold winter in Taipei. It is usually between 20-12 in sunny day and 14-9 in cloudy day these days. So I almost wearing the "feather coat" every day. I don't know what will I wear in the incoming winter. (The weather in Karlsruhe is quite warmer in Germany...)

Last week was "O-Phase" week, tutors held many activities to us. Even a "Kneipentour"(bar tour.) I went to many bars & discos, and of course drank a lot. I ever drink 300mL beer once to "bottom up", thankfully still not drunk.

Today I just have my first language class, which someone has already taken for 2 months. But tomorrow is the German Unification Day(10/3.) So I have now the 3-day holiday... Here I am bored enough to cook already lots of times, but it's much fun~ Anyone can recommend recipes to me,I'll try if it's easier for me to do.

Sorry I'm interested in Facebook now so my blog is still nothing on it. But I keep the diary almost everyday, just wait for a while~

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Comments?有事沒事留個言吧~

Share |

追蹤者

##EasyReadMore##